Several bongs exist in the market, making the task of selecting tedious. Perfection is a subjective term. What is perfect for me may not be perfect for someone else. In the write-up at hand, we will attempt to lay out the required knowledge to select the perfect bong for dabs as per your choice. Further, we will list some of the best ones to check out.
Bong for Dabs
Any dabbing gathering, big or small requires a large enough vaping device. A bong fits the bill perfectly. Working on the principle of water filtration, these are used to smoke tobacco, cannabis, and other herbal substance. Its parts include a base, bowl, carb, downstem, stem hole, percolator, and splash guard. The basic principle of a bong is to filter the smoke before it is inhaled.
Things to bear in mind while looking for a perfect bong
As mentioned earlier, the plethora of choices in the market can be overwhelming. Therefore, while looking for the perfect bong for dabs keep the following requirements in mind
- The thickness of the glass– the thicker the glass, the less likely it is to break. If you plan on sharing the bong with your mates, a thicker glass is recommended. Alternatively, if you plan you plan on using the bong in one room and never transfer it, then the thickness doesn’t matter.
- Examine the percolators– do this on two different levels. First, check how smooth a drag you receive from the percolator once it is filtered. Second, check the amount of puff you can pull. A bong with percolators is not recommended for novice stoners.
- Decide on the joint size– it is recommended to decide on the joint size before you purchase your perfect bong. Why is it essential to select the perfect quartz banger? That is because you want the joint and the bong to have the same measurements so that they fit perfectly. Plus, replacing the piece will be easier in case it breaks.
- Maintaining the bong– ideally, a bong needs to be cleaned after each session. If you are not big on the upkeep of it, then do not invest in percolators. They take more than usual time to clean. A bong without percolators is easy to clean.
So, these are the guideline to keep in mind while selecting the perfect bong for yourself.
The perfect bong for dabs
Before we begin, it is essential to declare at the outset that each bong has its pros and cons. Each one listed below has some specialty. Whether you dig simple or ones that come with percolators, ice catchers, or bells and whistles, each bong is exclusive in its own way.
- D020-D Bubbler– touted as the best when it comes to vaping, the size of this instrument is ideal. A bong tends to filter the flavor along with the smoke. These aren’t ideal for vaping either because most of the vapor will condense on the glass walls of the bong and not reach you. To avoid this, bubblers like the D020-D work perfectly. They aren’t as big as a regular bong, nor are they too small to splash water in your mouth. In short, they are perfectly sized for vaping. Additionally, these are made of thick glass making them a solid and sturdy bong. Plus, the mouthpiece in this bong is located in the middle.
- Stereo Matrix bong– ideal for vaping and dabbing of any kind of herbs, this bong is high on versatility. Made with thick glass, it is sturdy and solid. It is large enough for the smoke to filter and cool down before being inhaled by the user. Fitted with a percolator, it tends to dilute the flavor of the herb. This may be the only drawback of this bong. Nonetheless, the stereo matrix bong provides smoother hits, more squeeze out of your herb, and you do not need to pull harder smokes. This bong is a bit high priced, but one can purchase a cheap imitation that won’t burn a hole in your pocket. Just make sure to buy from a reputed seller.
- Thick beaker bong with down stem– works best when one enjoys smoking flower. Also, these are a perfect choice for novice smokers. These are convenient to handle and don’t get dropped easily. This bong comes with a long downstem that allows smoke to filter and cool down nicely before reaching the mouthpiece. Plus, one doesn’t need a percolator with this bong. That is because the smoke diffuses properly in a beaker shape. These are fairly easy to clean. If you add an ash catcher to it then it becomes a low-maintenance bong for you.
- Compact recycler bong– recyclers are compact sized, preserve the flavor by reducing diffusion and cool down the smoke before reaching the mouthpiece. While dabbing it is important to remember that the smoke needs to cool down. This is because dabs can get hot. In comparison to percolators, recyclers provide more flavorful dabs. Percolators tend to dilute the flavor while recyclers simply cool down the smoke and ensure smoother hits.
- Straight shooter bong– provide quick and clean hits with no draw resistance. For a more flavorful experience, straight shooter ones work best. If you are not concerned about other criteria like cooling, diffusion, and filtering of the smoke then this bong is the match for you.
- Cereal bowl– this one’s neck is removable which is easy for cleaning and storing purposes.
- Honey bear– another compact-shaped bong, this one is ideal for those who enjoy smooth and easy hits in one sesh. Plus, these doubles up as a display showpiece.
- Holographic prism cone– can be used with dry herbs or dabs. Its small size and circular percolators deliver smooth hits. It comes with a bowl but can double up as a dab rig.
The perfect bong for dabs exists only if you select one that suits your criteria. What will qualify as perfect you may not suit the other person. The above listed bongs are some of the perfect pieces available. Do carry out separate research on each piece and settle on the one that enhances your personality and purpose. Additionally, it should fit the pocket too.