Concept art in modern game development plays a vital role since it allows artists to feel the atmosphere of the upcoming scene. It also plays a significant role in understanding what the setting and its characters are going to look like. Often illustrators create a few versions of the same hero or location to see which one looks the best. Today, let’s discuss not only such art but also a concept art company that can deliver quality services in this game development area.
Concept Art in Character Design Styles
Game characters are important for the overall atmosphere of the project because their looks can provide players with more immersive gameplay. Designers in popular concept art companies can work with different requirements. For instance, they can create knights, mages, and pirates. They can also work with non-human characters, like flying or swimming creatures. It all depends on the project. Illustrators will make a bunch of different models with similar traits using their creativity. It helps to pick the best results and implement them into the final version of the game.
Often the same character can look different depending on the style designer uses. Artists can use realistic styles to make the best picture. Or they can choose the cartoonish one to make the image look less demanding for system requirements. Knowing the target audience of your product plays a significant role. Teenagers will most likely enjoy playing with cartoonish graphics, but some adults might find it dull.
Concept Art Company Is Your Go-to Choice
You might wonder how such studios can help bring your ideas to life. There is a number of reasons for that:
- 3D and 2D studios have many professional artists as well as concept illustrators that can work using different styles.
- Designers can combine ideas and share their creativity with each other to deliver the best experience.
- Thanks to the technologies the company offers, you will get final results much faster.
- You can always ask for editing the result. Artists will consider your revisions and do everything to fulfill your needs.
- Concept Art Studios often work not only with character design styles, but also with the environment ones.
- Besides concept art, you can ask for more services, such as animation, rigging, and modeling.
As you can see, there are many reasons to contact 3D and 2D modeling agencies. They offer many services that will bring your project to life.