Interior Designing course:
Interior Designing is a professional field that involves the utilization of colour schemes, patterns, furnishings, lighting, furniture, etc. so as to spruce up interior spaces in order to ensure optimal utilization of spaces, enhancing of functionality and offering of unique and visually appealing experiences for people. It entails visualizing of unique concepts, planning & designing of the interiors, working with architects and other vendors to transform both commercial as well as residential interior spaces.
Career opportunities for graduates of Interior Design course in Jaipur:
Getting a certification in Interior Design course in Jaipurwill open up diverse opportunities at both national as well as international level. We are listing as under few of the diverse job profilesexisting in the market:
- Interior & Spatial Designer:Utilizing their artistic as well as technical skills, they conceptualize, ideate, design and renovate interior spaces & structure basis the client’s requirements.
- Researcher: He researches for new trends, modern techniques, sustainable as well as environment friendly reusable materials that are even cost effective.
- Lighting Designer: They are sensitive to the way lighting can alter the mood in a room and can influence the way people feel in that room. They are involved in designing the lighting in both residential as well as commercial spaces keeping in mind not only the power source, aesthetics of different light sources, requirement of opulence etc. but also the environmental impact and minimizing the use of electricity.
- Product Designer: Product designers are not only responsible for designing a product that offers an outstanding user experience but also a product that is in line with business goals and objectives and is marketable as well as profitable.
- Sustainable Interior Designers: They are concerned with use of materials and techniques that curtails the environmental impact. Additionally, while designing the interiors, they also factor in indoor air quality- how to minimize people’s inhaling of toxic fumes emitting from the use of chemicals in certain types of paint, flooring as well as furniture etc. Furthermore, they advocate use of recycled materials so as to reduce not only wastage but also the carbon footprint.
- Teacher: They are responsible for shaping new talent and providing direction to future interior designing professionals.
- Design Journalist:Designers with flair for writing can be influencers reviewing various products, new trends, recycling of materials, sharing various hacks, writing blogs, articles in magazines, making video logs etc.,
- Furniture Designer: A specialized interior design career, Furniture Design involves designing comfortable, visually appealing, functional, and versatile interior as well as exterior furniture/furnishings- couch, chairs, tapestry, tables etc.
- Exhibition Designer: He works on large scale commercial projects, exhibitions, trade shows, conferences, showcase events etc. Basis the ethos of the organization, the product on display and the messaging, he designs unique concepts and then implements to bring alive his concepts.
- Set designer/Art Director/Production Designer: They work in performing arts and interact with directors as well as writers to understand the concept and is responsible to identify apt design style for sets, props, lighting, locations, graphics, camera angles and costumes etc. and bring to life the ideas, scripts etc.
- Consultant:As a consultant, you are responsible in improving business and enhancing profitability by offering suggestions to various companies