The evolution of technologies makes it possible to constantly improve and renew the shopping experience, which changes consumer behavior. The still fledgling social commerce will definitely explode in 2022.
Advertising on social networks already occupies a very important place in the daily lives of consumers. Very often, a link allows you to be redirected to a marketplace or directly to the brand’s website. But Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and others are implementing more and more live selling features. The consumer no longer needs to leave the application he is browsing to make a purchase. You can buy TikTok followers to get better promotions for the live selling experience.
Prioritize your leads
Not all of your prospects deserve the same degree of attention. Indeed, by desperately trying to convert every prospect, you risk wasting your time and energy. It is more relevant to create a commercial relationship with hot prospects, namely potential customers who have expressed a concrete interest in your products or services. Your sales force must therefore immediately work on a hot lead so that he does not buy from one of your competitors.
Understand your customers
The SONCAS method is a true classic in commercial negotiation. It makes it possible to respond to the main objections encountered, while calling on various psychological levers. Each letter of the acronym “SONCAS” is equivalent to a type of motivation:
- Security: according to Maslow’s pyramid, this is an essential need for which it is therefore necessary to be particularly vigilant.
- Pride: this motivation refers to the fact of feeling recognized by the salesperson.
- New: it is a preponderant commercial lever, insofar as each human being can feel a need for change.
- Comfort: this notion is close to safety, and refers to the physical or psychological comfort that your product or service should provide.
- Money: your objective here will be to make your customers understand the interest they have in investing money in your product or service.
- Sympathy: a seller must always adopt a pleasant behavior with his customers, even if it is a secondary element.
Make a sales pitch
It is essential to build a sales pitch to increase your turnover.
- The characteristic: it includes all the technical information on your product, essential for the proper understanding by your prospects.
- The advantage: the consumer must here perfectly identify what differentiates your product from that of your competitors.
- The benefit: conditioned by the characteristic and the advantage, the benefit must respond to the problems encountered by your prospects in order to seduce them.