We all want to lose fat and the good news is jumping on a mini trampoline will help you burn your body fat. Although belly fat is very difficult to lose, you can burn it off by doing some simple exercise on your mini trampoline.
The exercises that you hate like crunches and sit-ups do not help much with belly fat. But if you do some simple cardio exercises for 150 minutes each week, then you can lose your belly fat quickly.
The next question that might come to your mind is, does jumping on a mini trampoline help in reducing belly fat?
Yes, jumping on a mini trampoline helps to reduce belly fat, but that depends on the type of jumping exercises you do. Since different exercises target different muscles, you need to choose the exercise that will target your core muscles helping you to reduce your belly fat.
Does jumping on a rebounder burn thigh fat?
The answer is yes, rebounding helps to burn thigh fat. You need to know that, burning thigh fat requires good workout habits, dedication, and focus to work out, and the right diet to burn your thigh fat. All you need to do is, add some right thigh fat burn to your rebounding routine.
How does mini trampoline burn body fat?
You need to know that burning fat is not an easy task. Where the fat comes off depends on your age and your hormones. Jumping and rebounding on a mini trampoline helps to reduce body fat.
How much fat can you burn by rebounding?
This is a very tricky question. You need to know that if you burn calories, you will burn your body fat and the number of calories you burn depends on your weight.
However, a lighter person can burn 167 calories per hour by bouncing while a heavier person will burn up to 210 calories by jumping on a mini trampoline. And to burn fat, you need to have a calorie deficit.
Some fat-burning workout you can try on a mini trampoline
To maintain your same weight you need to at least do some moderate exercise for 150 minutes each week. If you want to reduce weight, you need to do some extra workouts.
Here are 4 rebounding exercises that will help you reduce your stomach-
- Basic bounce- It is one of the best exercises for beginners who want to reduce their weight. Do not forget to wear non-slip footwear and do this exercise for 15-20 minutes each day.
- Running on the spot- This exercise will protect your joints from the high impact and injuries that come from running. Do these exercises for 10 minutes every day.
- Jumping Jacks- It is the most basic exercise that still works. Do this for 10 minutes daily to reduce weight.
- Butt Kickers- This is an effective exercise because you bring your feet up to touch your rear end. Do this for 10-15 minutes daily to reduce weight.
How to choose the right mini trampoline for your weight loss?
You need to know that, not all mini trampolines are the same and there are a few things that you need to keep in mind while buying your mini trampoline for rebounding.
- Check if the product is durable or not.
- Buying the mini trampoline of the right dimension is not something you can miss out on.
- Look at the maximum weight capacity of the rebounder you are planning to buy.
- Have a stabilizing bar to reduce falling and injuries.
- Get a mini trampoline with nets if you are buying it for children.