If you are looking for almost instant funding, the easiest and safest option for you is Payday Loan. Payouts directly to your debit card!
Debit Card Loans
More often than not, payday lenders do not request a traditional credit check so it is people with poor or bad credit who apply for funding.
Need Instant Funding To Prepaid SSI or Debit Card?
If you are in dire need of funding, the first thing you need to know is that you are not alone. Millions of Americans year after year look for where they can get instant funding directly to their debit card. At the moment, the easiest way to get money is through a Payday Loan. It has minimum eligibility criteria, so over 80% of funding applications are approved.
Payday Loans with Debit Card Only
A Payday Loan is a loan that was created so that a borrower with any type of credit can apply and cover all their emergency needs. It is important to note that it is short-term, so the debt must be paid on the next payday of the borrower (within 14-21 days). The loan amount that a borrower can get with a Payday Loan is most often between $100 and $1,000. However, you must remember that you will have to pay not only the loan amount, but also the interest on the loan, as well as additional commissions and payments.
This loan is quite expensive. Since lenders work with different types of credit and have minimal eligibility criteria, they want to offset the risks with high interest rates. Thus, most often you will have to pay from $15 to $30 for every $100 borrowed. Pay attention to payday loan reviews before applying.
How Do Debit Card Loans Work?
Before you apply, you should learn how the loan works and whether it suits your wants and needs. Below you can learn a few simple steps to help you figure it out.
- Choice of lender. Explore the various loan offers in your state of residence in order to choose the one that suits you best. Compare interest rates, loan terms, and additional fees and charges. Thus, you can save a fairly large amount as interest.
- Application. Next, you will need to visit the site of the selected lender and fill out a simple and convenient online form that does not take more than 5 minutes. You will be required to provide basic information about yourself such as name, address, income, etc. Please make sure your information is correct and then submit the form.
- Approval. Most often, applications for financing are approved almost instantly, so borrowers do not have to wait long, as is the case with a bank or credit union. Next, the lender will contact you to discuss the terms of the loan.
- Financing. After you discuss the terms of the loan and sign the contract, you will be able to receive financing. The loan will be available directly to your debit card within one to two business days.
Debit Card Payday Loan Requirements
The eligibility criteria for a Payday Loan are minimal, but you still need to review them to make sure you meet them:
- Be a US citizen or an official resident who is at least 18 years old
- Have a regular monthly source of income
- Have an active bank account
- Provide contact details such as phone and email
- Provide a social security number
- Provide government-issued ID
Bad Credit Payday Loans to Prepaid Debit Card
If you think you can’t get financing with bad or poor credit, you’re wrong. At the moment, online payday lenders work with completely different types of credit, so even if you had problems paying off your debts, now you can easily get money for your needs.