Gynecologists are specialized health care professionals who treat different types of women’s health problems, from menstrual issues to pregnancy, obstetrics, and more. A gynecologist focuses on the reproductive system and helps with the special needs of the women.
If you are looking to consult an experienced gynecologist, you must visit Contemporary Women’s Care clinic in Water Park, Orange County. They provide the latest treatment methods to treat health issues from hormonal imbalance to infertility at an affordable price.
A gynecologist is a trained doctor who specializes in gynecology (female organs) and obstetrics. Women from teens to menopause stages have to consult a gynecologist at least once annually for a check-up.
When Do You Need to Consult a Gynecologist?
The following are a few common problems, which a gynecologist can help with. They include:
- Pregnancy, pre and post-menopause symptoms, fertility, and menstrual problems.
- Abnormal bleeding, hormonal imbalance, and vaginal pain.
- Family planning like sterilization, termination of pregnancy, and contraception.
- PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) and STIs.
- Breast cancer, vaginal and vulvar ulcers, fibroids, and endometriosis.
- Sexual dysfunctions.
In addition to the above, a gynecologist will treat acne, mood changes, thyroid disorders, psychiatrist conditions, osteoporosis, Pap smear, STDs, and others.
What You Can Expect?
The process of the examination depends on your reason for visiting the doctor. During the first visit, the gynecologist will give some information to maintain a healthy lifestyle and body. Also, she may examine the pelvic, breast, Pap smear, height, weight, and BMI.
Things to Remember When Consulting a Gynecologist:
- Provide your medical history to get an idea about your health condition and lifestyle.
- As a part of the consultation, your gynecologist will do a physical examination like a Pap smear, but it is painless.
- There is no need to shave or wax before your consultation.
- It’s ideal to avoid using tampons or sex at least 48 hours before the appointment.
- Also, postpone your appointment if you are on your period.
Healthcare experts suggest that consulting a doctor annually can help to maintain health and wellness and to detect the problems in the early stage. The annual checkup includes screening, examination, and suggestions.
A trained gynecologist in Winter park can carry out surgical and diagnostic tasks, including hysteroscopy, ultrasound scans, colposcopy, laparoscopy, major and minor surgery, and others to examine and treat women’s health issues. So, choose a certified gynecologist in Winter Park and schedule your appointment for your overall well-being.
Click Here: f95zone