Bollywood celebrities, cricketers, singers to Instagram influencers, can you name that one thing they all have in common? A beard! Beards are trending these days like never before. While a clean-shaven look is a classic, nothing beats an intense well-done beard look.
It is practically impossible to visit a salon every day, especially during these Covid times. So then, how should one groom and style your beard and hair at home? That is where multi-utility trimmers and razors come to the rescue.
These multi-utility trimmers can trim, cut, style, and groom your hair and beard in minutes, that too in the convenience of your home. In addition, these trimmers and razors are time-saving and super cost-effective in comparison to all your monthly salon visits.
So if you want to know more about these fantastic grooming tools, then continue reading!
What are Multi-Utility Trimmers
Multi Utility trimmers for men, as the name suggests, are trimmers that are multi-functional and solve all your hair and beard problems in a jiffy. These trimmers come in the form of a compact kit that is travel-friendly as well.
This kit includes a trimmer with different attachments to help you style, trim, groom, and easily get rid of unwanted hair. These multi-grooming kits combine the power and expertise of varying hair tools into one single machine. Multi-utility trimmers are also a great gifting option for men and a one-stop solution for all their grooming needs.
Tips To Keep In Mind While Buying
You must keep in mind certain things before buying any kind of trimmers or razors for yourself.
- Always buy a lightweight trimmer as they are easy to handle and operate
- If you prefer cordless trimmers, then choose one with long battery life. Usually, the ones with Lithium-Ion batteries last much longer
- If you like the ones with a cord, then go for a trimmer that comes with a long 360-degree rotational cord that is easy to operate
- Choose a trimmer that is water-resistant for easy use in the shower
- Also, check the kind of blades that you prefer
- There are generally three main types, stainless steel, Carbon steel, and titanium blade.
- Check the attachments well before buying.
- Always look for trimers that come with at least a six to one year warranty.
What Kind of Blade to Choose
There are mainly three different kinds of blades and razors for men that you can choose from
- Stainless Steel Blades: These blades do not rust easily and last longer. So if you are looking for something durable, then stainless steel is the one. These are the most common blades and give a close shave.
- Carbon Steel Blades: Go with the carbon steel blades if you want something substantial that does not chip on the edges. However, carbon steel blades tend to rust quicker than stainless steel blades. So you need to change them frequently to avoid cuts and infections.
- Titanium Blades: If you want the qualities of both stainless steel and carbon steel blades in a single blade, then go for the titanium ones. They do not rust easily and are durable as well. However, titanium blades are also a tad bit expensive than the other blades.
Steps to Use a Trimmer
Follow these simple steps to use your trimmer efficiently.
- Choose the attachment according to your need and attach it to the head of the trimmer.
- You can choose the blade according to your requirement. For example, if you want a close shave, then do not put any attachment and trim directly.
- For shedding off extra hair, choose the wide brush-like attachment
- Set the speed of the trimmer according to your need. Start from a low speed and then increase it gradually
- Now switch on the trimmer and trim in the direction of your hair
- There is no need to wet your hair or beard. Trimmer works well on dry hair
- After you are done shaving, clean your trimmer properly with a brush to remove any extra strands of hair
- You can also sanitise your trimmer to avoid bacteria buildup
- After cleaning, store the trimmer in the box
Multi-utility trimmers and razors for men are a game-changer when it comes to grooming and self-care. They are super convenient to use, travel-friendly, one-time investment and are highly time-saving. We promise you will never go back to a salon once you start using these trimmers to groom your beard or trim your hair.
If you are someone who likes experimenting with your looks, then a multi-utility trimmer is a must-have for you. You can buy these trimmers and razors at any good store and even online. They come in a wide price range, and you can choose the one according to your budget and requirement. We hope this article was helpful for you.