Tracking down invoices to get paid is a tedious task for many. If you own a small business then you might be having a hard time sending and following up the invoices you sent to your client. And especially if you are still creating invoices manually, it will exhaust you more than you ever thought, eventually you get your hands on the money in your account you have been waiting long and hard.
You love your job, but the endless process of invoicing and tracking the payments can make you less enthusiastic about it. You need to geared up for the sake of saving yourself time and money and the love for your work to remain intact.
Switch to online invoicing methods which is the ideal solution to your painstaking traditional invoicing process. You can create your invoice from a free Google Docs invoice template, just download these fresh templates or design from scratch using customized templates. You can save them in your cloud storage and can use them whenever as alternatives.
Saves your time and effort
If you run a small business, you will see your business will start expanding gradually though. All the makeshift solutions that you are used to and work well now in the early stages of your business. Later, as your business and clientele starts growing, so will the work of bookkeeping, invoicing and payment collection.
These obsolete methods of preparing estimates and invoices manually, sending them to the clients via email, and payment collection procedures including business banking takes a great deal of your time and energy.
You can save yourself time and effort by using online invoicing softwares or free invoice templates, just follow these ways:
- You can download the invoice templates ready to use, or use customized invoice templates to create your own unique designs. You can use your business logo and select the color theme and font of your choice.
- Add all the required work details and the payment amount, also provide the client’s name, address and contact number.
- Create delivery notes and estimates that can automatically convert into invoice when the client receives and accepts them.
- Make payment options easy and accessible for the client. Your client just has to click on the payment option and enter their credit card details to pay the invoice sent to them.
- Online invoice saves time that you will spend in the bank waiting in a queue to deposit cheques from the client. It means more online invoicing, the more time saved.
- If you have integrated your invoicing to online automated invoicing, then you are saved from making courtesy follow-up calls to the client, as your client will be receiving automatic payment reminders via email.
- Automatic invoicing streamlines your recurring bills.
- Online invoicing saves you from spending hours on spreadsheets, or work calendars to track the overdue and pending payments, and paid invoices.
- With online invoicing you can prepare your business taxes without doing any accounting.
Communicate online with chatbots
Online invoicing, along with online communication, is used as a tool not for the business sales but reduces and retires you from excessive work, time and stress you invest in your business. This means now you have more time to focus on the growth of the business and create user friendly experience for the clients. Modern innovative businesses are looking at chatbots as tools to improve their responsiveness and customer service. Using these online AI tools can significantly improve the perception of your customers when they are served right on the spot. You can use an online chatbot builder software to create, configure and launch your chatbot for various platforms.